Thursday, October 16, 2014

Financial Domination University



Welcome to
My World Renowned
Financial Domination Clinic

Lucky boy -- THE GODDESS is IN -- and it's time for YOUR appointment!
$12





A Thoroughly Modern Femdom GODdess
Financial Domination Fairy Tale

Once upona time, there lived a gorgeous dominant GODdess, who ALWAYS got what Shedesired! And all you have to do is click and pay to enter and enjoy Her
arousingly exciting femdom money slvery fairy tale world!

$6





The Training of a
Female Financial Domination Slave

Idon't get many letters from submissive females with a desire for financial
domination training, but Evelyn turned out to be sincere, deeply submissive,
and a huge amount of fun to wallet rape!  So I decided to make available
as a niteflirt feature copies of some of our email correspondence and a
transcript of a very recent chat session -- which was lengthy, very exciting
for both of us, highly rewarding to Me financially (of course!) and --
multi-orgasmic!!

$12






Put a smile on My gorgeous face, and maybe even get Me "excited"
Do you dare take the PTV "Raise the Rate" challenge?
So easy to play, even a submissive loser like you can do it!  The rules are so simple.  Over yahoo chat, or simply through back and forth niteflirt emails, I tease and torment you with My words and with PTV mails with pictures of My incomparably beautiful self.  At the beggining, the PTVs cost very little, but each new one costs a little more -- and then more -- and more and more and more!!  Until I've raped your wallet of EVERYTHING!
And I guarantee that after just the very first few, YOU will be begging
and pleading with Me not only for more pictures but also for Me to raise the rate up and up and up!!  And yes -- right from the beginning I'll be smiling as your money becomes Mine, and if the rate gets high enough, My arousal will be obvious LOL!






The question, professor, is not what grade you are going to give Me.  The question
is -- what grade am I going to give YOU?! And if you don't achieve an "A"
-- I will surely make you regret it!  And yes -- getting an "A" in
My FINANCIAL DOMINATION class is going to cost you -- a LOT!

$40





GODdess Valentine's
Lessons in  $$ Financial Cuckoldry  $$
I knowyou're intrigued.  You're wondering -- what exactly IS "Financial
Cuckoldry" -- and what can YOU do to experience directly My incomparableand exquisite financial cuckolding?

Listen-- Learn -- Submit!!
$12





$$ Money Domme $choolgirl $$
Sweet. Innocent.  Beautiful. Seductive.
POWERFUL   DOMINANT   UNCOMPROMISING
You will be drained -- and you'll feel intensely grateful for the privilege!!
$8
** A special EXCLUSIVE video
montage with live video schoogirl footage AWAITS YOU
at the very end of this "Schoolgirl
money domme" playride, boy!! 
But only if you can handle it until the very end, of course! **







How much do YOU know about being a good paypet?  Take My --
Being a Good Paypet Quiz!

$16






Are wondering if YOU are a Financial Domination addict?  Are you seeking help and advice for your addiction?  Who better to go to for assessment and advice than someone who is widely considered to be a financial domination genius -- My Perfect Self!  Click below to take My
Financial Domination Addiction Test/Questionnaire

This is NOT just another one of those impersonal "If you answer yes to 3 of the 15 statements, you're an addict" questionnaires.  Like everything else that I do, this assessment is done in My own personal style, and when you email your responses to Me, I will provide you with a personalized analysis and plan of action for working toward the achievement of your goals.

$16






The ONLY luxury you deserve -- Serving ME!!
Our lives are oh so different.  As befits a true GODdess, I live a life of breath-taking luxury -- paid for entirely with the fruits of the hard labors of pay piggies like you.   But even you have the privilege of one special luxury.
Listen as I describe My superior life and as I put you in your lowly place  -- and tell you how you can indulge in the one and only luxury in life that a pet like you deserves!


$12




Are YOU a TRUE SLAVE AT HEART?


Extraordinary worship pictures and exquisitely seductive mp3s that help you assess whether you have what it takes to become part of My ever-growing harem of submissive
boys who are True Slaves at Heart!  Click the button to make your first tribute and to begin with the first True Slave at Heart MP3 and worship image.


$12




Lessons in Financial Slavery
Are you curious about financial domination? 
This is the place to start -- 
With arousing images and informative and seductive text 
That will introduce you to the kind of world that my most devoted slaves live in 24/7/365.
And it's only $2 to start!  How risky can that be -- right?!
$2





Extreme wallet-raping!  Maxing out a money slave's credit card!
Transcript of a real-time chat session I recently had with a slave with an intense fur fetish -- during which I used his fetish against him to rape his credit card until I'd maxed it out completely -- for THOUSANDS!! 
And also included are -- three actual "GODdess-in-Furs" pics of the kind that  I used to destroy his will and to render him powerless to resist My credit-card
abuse demands.


$15



Cashcow Milking
You have NEVER been properly financially milked until you've been milked by ME!
Ten exquisite worship pictures of My Perfect Self and deeply arousing text that will leave you feeling desperate for your own intensely satisfying cashcow milking!



$12



No comments:

Post a Comment