Monday, October 3, 2011

Academy of Tease and Denial




Welcome to
My World Renowned
 
Financial Domination Clinic
Lucky boy -- THE GODDESS is IN -- and it's time for YOUR appointment!
$12





Psycho-Sexual Hypnosis
Join Me on a journey into the deepest recesses of your submissive mind --
A journey into deep and intense sub-space
Where all that you feel, and all that you think, and all that you do,
Will be under MY exquisite femdom contol!
$12





Stroke it --For ME!!

Listen -- Obey -- and stroke it EXACTLY THE WAY I SAY
$12






Fabulous Superior Me -- and little, inferior you
The many ways in which we differ!

A full FIVE MINUTE MP3 plus a 1200 x 1800 achingly sexy worship image --
All focusing on My natural femdom superiority and your inherent, submissive, inferiority.
Listen to this brief introduction ..



...
then click below for the complete recording so you can hear Me describe all the ways in which you and I -- and our lives -- are so very very different.

$25






~ Introducing -- GODdess Valentine’s ~
Institute for  GODdess Worship And Financial Submission
Click HERE
For a FREE overview of the Mission and Course of Studies of The Institute --
Leading ultimately to a prestigious but challenging-to-attain, S.G.V. (Slavery to GODdess Valentine) degree.






Two kinds of GODdess-worshiping paypets --
The pure financially-dominated worshipers -- and the GODdess-obsessed boys who can't stop petting their hard little puppy tails

Listen to My incredibly erotically seductive voice as I talk about both kinds.

And listen as I ask whether YOU are one of those pathetically out-of-control wankers LOL!
$12





Enforced Chastity  (and Financial Domination)
As anyone who knows Me knows – I LOVE tease
 and denial!!  And the ultimate in tease and denial is -- chastity
training!

Click below to learn about My world of chastity keyholding and financial domination -- and where you will have the PTV opportunity to experience vicariously the cruel mental and physical and financial torment that I recently inflicted on one of My long-term chastity slaves.  And who knows -- perhaps some day you will have the privilege of having YOUR cock COMPLETELY under My control!!

$2





~ Penthouse Suite Panty Tease ~
I truly do live the most amazing GODdess life!  If I want to spend the night in the most expensive suite in the most expensive and luxurious hotel in the city -- I do it!  And if I want to use My beauty and sexual allure and commanding and controlling femdom personality to tease and torment My pets until you all beg for mercy --I do that too!!

$12





Slave bobbie's continued chastity training
So many of you have begged Me for more information about what has happened to chastity slave bobbie since the first time that I generously permitted him a brief release.  Well -- he and I chatted about it last night -- and this chat transcript will fill you in on how things have gone for him during the past year.  Just a hint about what has happened -- yes, he's still under chastity -- and yes, the few times I've permitted him relief, it has cost him a LOT!  For the details
-- 

$12
And if you're wondering how it is that bobbie was teased into submitting to chastity in the first place -- and especially if you're thinking that YOU could never be seduced into chastity -- listen to what I sent poor bobbie to overwhelm his resistance.
Click below for 

"Seduced into Chastity"
$12






Northern Exposure:  "The First Tease of Spring!!"
Just how risque will I dare to be?  A see-through coat.  Only the
barest of panties and skimpy bra on underneath.  And such a warm evening that I feel like opening up My coat!


$12





Permission to Cum?
This is a feature where I am ALWAYS the winner -- but you can win too!
Six short "teases." Some end with My granting you permission to cum -- but some don't!
But remember -- once you start -- 
YOUR COCK IS MINE -- YOUR ORGASM IS MINE! 
YOU MAY NOT CUM WITHOUT MY FEMDOM GODDESS PERMISSION!!
Just click an image -- any image -- to start [$8]. 
And if you don't receive permission to cum with the first tease that you try
-- try, try again!!







Valentease Day Celebration!
This captioned-image tease spectacular is definitely not for anyone with a weak heart.  In fact -- this tease is literally breath-taking -- and will leave you gasping for air -- so I recommend taking out some extra life insurance before you even begin.    Willing to risk your life for My beauty?  Then go ahead -- Click below!

$6






So Sexy that - My teasing should be - Illegal??
I recently received a letter from a lawyer complaining that My erotic teasing and tormenting of his client was so intense that it might be illegal!
In this feature, you will hear Me reading the letter (MP3), and will see
some of the Naked Under My Luxuriously Expensive White
Mink Coat
(that I made a lucky paypet buy for Me)pictures that
were part of My torturous teasing.     This is a three-tribute
set -- one MP3 and one to-die-for image per tribute.  And as a bonus,
you will then be able to purchase the entire set of "Naked Under White
Mink" pictures for yourself -- but only buy them if you think you can withstand that level of intensity of sexual tormenting, because I don't want any more lawsuits!


$12





The
THOUSAND DOLLAR PICTURE!!

My Perfect Self.  Posing UNCLOTHED.  Tasteful.  Elegant.  UNIQUE.
This HIGH RESOLUTION "in the buff" image is for the true connoisseur of My to-die-for beauty.   However -- the opportunity will not last for long.
After the first hundred lucky men have purchased it, I will cease the offering!!   Will YOU be one of those lucky few?  ACT QUICKLY -- or live with the deep regret of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity gone FOREVER.


$1,000




Cock Control
You will pet your achingly hard cock only
WHEN I say you can and HOW I say you can -- and YOU WILL NOT CUM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

Tantalizing pics and STRICT cock control instructions.  Once you start -- your cock will be MINE -- FOREVER!!

$10






Dominant Sweet-Heart

It is hard to believe that anyone could be as beautiful as Me.  Or as powerful.
 Or as dominant.  Or as demanding.  BUT I AM!!
And we BOTH know  -- how right it is that I should live a life of luxury. And how natural and right it is  -- that all your money should go to -- ME!!

$8



1 comment:

  1. been admiring you from afar for many years and have still managed to resist from emailing you links of lingerie, perfume, shoes, jewelry, toys that I can't help but fantasize buying for you. I'm able to break away each time, but for the next few days I'm constantly wanking until your sweet as honey voice is out of my head. It's no fair that you can manipulate and take advantage the way you do, but as soon as I see your sweet face, my immediately throbbing powerbomber is ready to bust out of my jeans. Your sex kitten eyes and juicy, pouting lips are lethal, addictive and on the verge of breaking me if I keep slicking up my hard-on with the precum you so wickedly cajoled out of me whenever I'm foolish enough tp ventire near your man-trap. It's like you've already programmed me to feel tickled testicles whenever I TRY not think about you.......
    dear lord

    ReplyDelete