Thursday, October 16, 2014

Foot Fetish Heaven




One Day In The Park
A GODdess Valentine  Financial-Domination/Foot-Fetish
Audio-Visual 
Multi-Sensory Point-of-View Fantasy
A fantasy that -- could be reality -- as you are mentally transported to an extraordinary day when I catch you staring at My legs and feet and shoes while I'm sitting on a bench in the park near My home.   What happens next -- is
what you will experience in this feature that is so sexy that it made Me
hot just recording it!  An absolute must for all those foot/shoe/leg
fetish submissives and money piggies who worship the ground I walk upon
-- and worship the gorgeous feet and high-heeled shoes that do that walking!
I guarantee -- it starts out HOT -- and then keeps getting hotter and more
intense from there!!



$10





Stockings Tease Extraordinaire!!


Once you start -- you are NOT going to be able to stop -- because you will want ME to keep going!  But the only way you can watch My stockings come down is by making My bank balance go up!  But don't worry -- it will only hurt your credit card balance a little bit -- and then a bit more -- and a bit more -- and a bit more (that sound you hear is Me --  laughing at you all the way to the bank!).



$5





My foot and shoe fetish extravaganza!

A special treat for all of My devotees who worship My Pefect GODdess feet and who thrill at the sight of the erotic and exotic high heeled shoes, boots, and sandals that I love to wear.  One breath-taking image and arousing MP3 with each tribute --  and at the end of the series -- a tormentingly sexy must-be-seen-to-be-believed GODdess foot worship video!!




$12





Pin-Up Mania!!

Some wildly sexxy (Full Size) "Steamy Pinup" pics!
Featuring My amazing legs and to-die-for shoes and feet!

(And yes -- the 8-pic set has different images from the 3-pic set)




Three
FULL SIZE Pics

$25

Eight
FULL SIZE Pics

(zip file) $50

All
TWENTY-FIVE Pics

b>The full set!! $125



No comments:

Post a Comment